Aloe Vera Natural Oil - 4 oz...100% Aloe vera
LSM Boutique's Fashion N Fragrances
- Applied to wounds, aloe is a mild anesthetic, relieving itching, swelling, and irritation.
- Aloe acts as an antibacterial and antifungal, increases blood flow to wounded areas, and stimulates the healing process.
- Relieves itching, swelling, and pain
- Acts as an antibacterial and antifungal
- Moisturizes skin
- Relieves scratches, stings and insect bites.
- Treats allergic conditions of the skin.
- It improves complexion and skin tone.
- Reduces puffiness under eyes (Dark circle reducer).
- Aloe vera is edible, and (if refrigerated) can be used as a vitamin supplement. Drink a few tablespoons a day to get a large helping of vitamins and antioxidants for better skin and better health.
100% Aloe vera. Aloe vera is grown in the dry and tropical regions of Africa. The aloe leaf contains over 75 nutrients, along with 20 minerals, 18 amino acids, and 12 vitamins.
Disclaimer: This item does not take the place of prescribed products, It's a natural product that works!